UX/UI Designer for eCommerce Brand
- Pasig, Philippines2nd floor Metrowalk Complex, Meralco Avenue , Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- 40,000.00 - 75,000.00 PHP / monthPHP40,000.0075,000.0040,000.00MONTH
- Full time
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer for our member company Outbax Australia. Founded in 2012, Outbax is a Sydney-based camping and outdoor equipment retailer with warehouses in multiple states around Australia.
The company has built an excellent reputation for providing camping and outdoor needs at consistently low prices, without compromising quality. They specialise in inverter generators, power stations, solar panels and lithium batteries to ensure that one is never left without power during a camping adventure or an outdoor event.
They are a fast-growing, nimble ecommerce outdoor/lifestyle brand where you can truly make a difference. Outbax is constantly evolving and improving their website design to provide the best customer experience and yield the most results from their clients. They are looking for a keen and enthusiastic graphic designer with experience in website eCommerce designs, who has a can-do attitude and a great work ethic.
- Design and improve the Customer Experience on all touch points of the Website.
- Creating engaging Landing Pages with emphasis on conversion rate.
- Create assets required for Promotions.
- Create design assets as required by the Social Media marketing team.
- Create engaging Product Gallery images optimised for conversion rate.
- Base Pay: P40,000-P75,000
- Allowance: P1,500 (food/transpo)
- HMO upon regularization
- Leave Credits upon regularization
- 13th Month Pay
LOCATION: Ortigas, Manila
WORKING HOURS: 6-3am Australian or 7-4 MNL time
What we’re looking for
- An understanding of basic website usability.
- Someone who can proactively drive ideas for improving the Website Conversion Rate.
- A very hands-on and self-driven approach in researching, planning, and creating the assets.
Skills and Education Required
- 3+ years as a graphic designer.
- 1+ years designing for an eCommerce company.
- Understand Website UX/UI for an eCommerce retailer.
- Some understanding of Facebook ads is ideal.
- Excellent English communication skills (spoken and written).
- Tertiary education preferred.
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.