- Pasig, Philippines2nd floor Metrowalk Complex, Meralco Avenue , Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- 80,000.00 - 150,000.00 PHP / monthPHP80,000.00150,000.0080,000.00MONTH
- Full time
About the Opportunity
Founded in 2012, Outbax is a Sydney-based camping and outdoor equipment retailer with warehouses in multiple states around Australia. The company has built an excellent reputation for providing your camping and outdoor needs at consistently low prices, without compromising quality. They specialise in inverter generators, power stations, solar panels and lithium batteries to ensure you’re never left without power during your camping adventure or outdoor event.
They are building a Pioneer Philippine team and they're looking for a Magento Developer that can help contribute to the Companies growth, you'll be joining a team of other developers.
Development, Maintenance and Administration of Outbax.com.au, and other eCommerce websites.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Strong knowledge in Magento 1 & 2
- Strong knowledge of PHP coding and web-based applications
- Strong knowledge of website integration (web API, web service API)
- Knowledge with WordPress is a plus
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager, SEO, Google Analytics, PPC, and A/B Testing.
Base Pay: P80,000- P150,000
Allowance: P1,500 (food/transpo)
HMO upon regularization
Leave Credits upon regularization
13th Month Pay
Location: Metrowalk Complex, Pasig City
Working Hours: Start Time 9am AU time (6am Manila)
End Time: 6pm AU time (3pm Manila)
Pre-Screening will be done via Video Call
Referral Program - Get P20,000!
Know somebody in your Network that might be qualified for this position? Press the "Refer Someone" button and get a P20,000 referral fee if they're hired!
Key Competencies / Minimum Experience
- Excellent written and fluent verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of e-commerce
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Capable of solving problems
- Attention to detail
- Work well in a team environment
- Passion and enthusiasm
- Strong work ethic, contribute a very professional attitude towards all aspects of work
- At least 12 months experience in a similar role
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.