Client Finance Support Analyst
- Makati, Philippines6750 Office Drive , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
The Team: Our team is responsible for providing clients world class product support and research. We are the pioneer team for Capital IQ Product Operations in Manila. We value excellence in our work as well as effective collaboration. These enable us to provide top notch support experience to our global clients.
The Impact: The team is crucial in ensuring that clients maximize our products’ value. We are responsible for relaying client feedback to our internal teams who maintain product quality and provide insights into the client and market demand.
What’s in it for you:
The role will require you to become an effective communicator as you will be talking to different types of people. You will learn how to communicate solutions effectively while becoming critical in understanding problems and in identifying solutions in order to give the best possible support to our clients. The role will develop your industry and data expertise. You are responsible for answering inquiries heavily related to the finance industry and our product. This can develop your industry knowledge and gain expertise with not just the market, but also the data that we provide. Our platform is a product of combined expertise from the technology and finance industries. You will be trained to answer finance related inquiries in connection to the product which will expose you to understanding data architecture and the finance industry itself.
We pride ourselves in helping our employees attain their career aspirations and reach their full potential. We value employee development and provide trainings that will hone both soft and hard skills as you go along with your career with us.
- Deliver the best client experience while doing support and finance-related research.
- Be the client’s advocate in getting the best possible solution to their inquiries.
- We partner with our clients to ensure that their issues are fully resolved and they are maximizing our products’ potential. Be a channel for client feedback.
- We coordinate with our Content and Product Management team to resolve client inquiries.
- We also help our content teams develop accuracy by providing real-time client feedback.
- We also echo our clients’ ideas and feedback to our Product Management team to make sure that we stay relevant to the market.
- This is a client-centric company; we give high value to our clients’ feedback, which is a big component to our success.
- Open to Graduates of any 4-year degree course
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (English)
- Detail-oriented and possesses strong critical thinking skills
- Exhibits great interest in learning
- Basic knowledge of finance, the financial market, and our company.
- Willing to work on varying shifts. (Shifts may include weekend and holidays) but typically this role will be on a midshift either at 3pm -12mn or 4pm - 1am
- Temporarily in a work from home setup until further notice
- Finance background
- Adaptable to rapid change
- Provides and accepts constructive feedback
- Willing to lead projects and stretch assignments
S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Sick Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Communication Skills
- Customer Research
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 6750 Office Drive , Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Financial Technology
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.