The Employee Relations Specialist is responsible for the development and administration of the employee relations program, employee advocacy and other related administrative duties.
- Manages the employee attendance initiative by keeping records, updating dashboards, implementation, providing consultation with managers and employees and assessing and improving the policies as needed.
- Manages employee onboarding process including company introduction and onboarding slides, setting up new accounts and administrative duties.
- Manages contractor offboarding in conjunction with the appropriate teams.
- Oversees and regularly updates the org chart.
- Creates, manages and assess effectiveness of special programs and wellness initiatives such as holiday events, weekly employee spotlights, etc. .
- Conducts bi-anuual Employee Engagement Survey. Derives findings, makes recommendations to senior management to improve employee engagement.
- Conducts exit interviews, summarizes findings, and discusses trends and concerns with senior management.
- Maintains an attitude and philosophy consistent with the company's standards.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 2+ years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret feedback and derive highest priority actions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or G Suite
- Degree in Psychology or related fields a plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Work from Home
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.