Outbound B2B Sales
- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, Philippines, The FortTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full time
We are Magic, a 24/7 personal assistant service. We are based out of San Francisco, California, with a headquarters in Manila.
- Builds and maintains a network of sources from which to identify new sales leads.
- Communicates with customers and leads to identify and understand their product or service needs; identifies and suggests products and services to meet those needs.
- Demonstrates the functions and utility of products or services to customers based on their needs.
- Ensures customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and relationship management; resolves any issues that may arise post-sale.
- Maintains communication with existing and previous customers, alerting them of new products, services, and enhancements that may be of interest.
- Maintains detailed reports of sales activities including calls, orders, sales, lost business, and any customer or vendor relationship problems.
- Provides periodic sales forecasts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent English Communication skills able to communicate effectively to high level customers like CEOs and Business Owners
- 5 years plus of BPO B2B sales experience preferably to medium size and large companies
- 2 years of account management experience
- 2 years of lead generation experience
- 3 years of cold calling experience
- Supervisory or management experience is a plus
- Good sales track record
- Able to do consultative selling
- Driven and a team player
- Efficient and can work with minimal supervision
- Fast learner and adaptable to change
- Thrives under pressure
- Hardworking and persistent
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.