Project-based | Lead Generation Specialist | Outbound Calls
- Taguig, PhilippinesThe Fort, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
About the Company
From Magic, our amazing service provider that connects you to a 24/7 personal assistant that caters to any request, any time, from anywhere in the world, we’ve identified a similar need on a B2B scale. Hence, we’ve come up with Magic Dedicated.
Magic Dedicated is all about providing creative business solutions. From virtual assistants, to sales, to marketing, and even all the way to bookkeeping, Magic Dedicated can match the perfect assistant to any specific needs of a client, contributing to their overall success.
We're at an exciting time of rapid growth as we scale even further. We’re on the lookout for ambitious, and creative people who are equally curious to learn from businesses in various industries, at the same time, building skills and experience.
About the Role
We are looking for individuals who are natural on the phone and comfortable with computers. You will help reach business targets through sales calls and other tasks varying from lead generation, appointment setting, outbound cold calls, client onboarding, to client relationship management.
Full-time and part-time work available. If you are someone who has great conversation skills and has a knack for negotiations, you may be a great fit. You get plus points for having experience in reaching out to cold leads through calls and email. You’ll get to work closely with US Clients, so working hours would be in the US time zone.
We're looking for individuals who have:
- At least 1-2 years experience in lead generation, lead qualification, outbound cold calling or appointment setting
- Experience with sales calls
- Excellent English communication skills
- High speed, reliable internet (5mbps or faster)
- Headset for calls
- Experience with CRM softwares (eg. Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.)
As a Dedicated Assistant, you get to have:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Opportunities to work with various clients, and projects
- Permanent work-from-home arrangement
- Fast paced, and hands-on learning culture
- Amazing Dedicated Magician Support!
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.