- Makati, PhilippinesPasong Tamo, San Antonio, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Provide technical support and advice on Management Accountant
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
- Provide input into department’s goal setting process
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Plan, assign and review staff’s work
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Ensure compliance
- Liaise with our Accounting Manager to improve financial procedures
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Accountancy
- Preferably 1-4 years Experienced Employees specializing in Finance- General/Cost Accounting or equivalent
- Required Skills(s): Proficient in MS Excel
- Knowledge in all facets of Accounting (General Accounting) is a Plus.
- Organize; systematic and has keen eyes on details.
- Can work under pressure with under minimum supervision.
- Detail oriented and has a strong self-motivation.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati or Taguig.
- Required Skills
- General Accounting
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Computer Literate / Basic Computer Skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About LICA Group of Companies
LICA Group is a business group based in Manila, Philippines with presence throughout the country. Our core businesses are in Automotive, Real Estate and Hospitality,Financial Services and Office Systems.
From our roots in CALABARZON-based real estate, sugar plantations and banking, LICA Group today is one of the leading diversified business groups in the Philippines.
LICA Group has partnered with or represent a wide variety of the leading international brand names in these industries. Our focus is the Philippines, one of the fastest growing economies in Asia. We have been doing business in the country for more than 50 years.