Tax Manager | CPA
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnionBank Plaza, Meralco Avenue, San Antonio, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible in ensuring adherence to Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) and Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS) regulations applicable to the Group and remains current on all applicable tax regulations.
- Responsible in monitoring and ensuring correctness of all tax returns and assuring compliance with the tax codes by reviewing existing tax policies and procedures and proposing changes needed.
- Ensure timely tax filing to BIR, monthly, quarterly, semi-monthly and annual including tax books.
- Provide oversight and guidance to assigned staff to ensure accuracy and timeliness of funding of tax payments.
- Ensuring that valid tax documents are present on all transactions.
- Research and respond to BIR tax audits.
- Reviews business processes to ensure tax compliance and identify areas for improvement to minimize the Group’s tax exposures
- Maintains organized set of detailed tax records of the Group
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Degree in Accountancy, Must be CPA.
- At least five (5) years of work experience in BIR tax filings, tax strategy implementation and planning support.
- Strong understanding on existing tax laws and related government issuances
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.