Marketing Data Analyst
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnionBank Plaza, Meralco Avenue, San Antonio, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
Who we are
Coins.ph is a leading mobile wallet and payments platform in the Philippines that enables anyone, including those without a bank account, to easily access financial services directly from their phone.
Founded in 2014 in the Philippines and serving over 10 million Filipinos, the Coins.ph mobile app provides customers with direct access to banking and digital payment services, including local and international remittances, mobile air-time, bill payments, game credits, and online shopping. Coins.ph is regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) and is the first ever blockchain-based company in Asia to hold both Virtual Currency and Electronic Money Issuer licenses from a central bank.
We envision a world where everyone has access to quality financial services, improving everyday life through convenient, accessible, and approachable products and services.
Who we're looking for
As a Marketing Data Analyst under the Strategic Marketing team, you will play a key role in ensuring we have data-driven business strategies that will ensure long-term growth and sustainability of the Coins.ph brand.
You will have access to all customer and transactional data that can be used by the Marketing team and the management team in studying market conditions, monitoring the performance of marketing initiatives, forecasting trends, gathering customer and competitor information, and helping the marketing team come up with actionable and numbers-based activities that can drive usage and customer loyalty.
What you'll do
As a Marketing Data Analyst , you will:
- Perform daily monitoring of the marketing metrics using Metabase or Periscope
- Work in partnership with the Business Intelligence team in aligning data coming from different sources in the company and coming up with a standard report for management use.
- Together with the head of Strategic Marketing, you will analyze data and identify growth opportunities based on customer behavior, acquisition channels, competitors, and market trends.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure requirements and deadlines are met
- Perform other related duties and tasks as may be required from time to time
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing or any data analytics role
- Graduate of Business Management, Marketing, Communications, or any related course (or experience)
- Well versed in using Microsoft Excel and SQL (Structured Query Language)
- Critical thinker and creative problem solver
- Strong analytical approach to campaign performance and optimization
- Proficient in marketing automation platforms (e.g. Clevertap, Intercom etc.)
- Proficient in data analysis tools (e.g. Amplitude, Periscope etc.)
- Excellent command of English and Filipino, both verbal and written communication
- Highly-flexible, able to wear multiple hats, and thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Thinks fast under pressure and solves problems on-the-go
- Trustworthy and able to protect confidential information with discretion
- Meticulous, detail-oriented, and able to work quickly without supervision
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Able to collaborate with team members
- Has a track record for getting things done - drive, ownership, and execution is at the core of our culture
- Coding experience is a plus (HTML and Markdown preferred)
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- UnionBank Plaza, Meralco Avenue, San Antonio, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.