Senior USRN Clinical Specialist
- Taguig, Philippines605, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- 40,000.00 - 50,000.00 PHP / monthPHP40,000.0050,000.0040,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Perform Utilization Management reviews in accordance with federal state mandated regulations.
- Utilizes the member’s contract to determine coverage eligibility.
- Works with providers and take action while exhibiting judgment and a realistic understanding of the issues.
- Liaise with research team in order to accurately collect and record data.
- Independently facilitates design of clinical workflow in collaboration with clinicians.
Signing Bonus 150,000 to all hires
- Filipino with active PHRN and USRN licenses (unrestricted U.S. Registered Nurse license from any Mainland US State)
- Bachelor of Science Nursing (BSN)
- Willing to work on rotating shifts and to be assigned in Taguig (Fort Bonifacio)
- With at least 3 months clinical experience after licensure exam
- Knowledgeable about medical terminology, anatomy, physiology, and concepts of disease
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Sick Leave
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Attention to Detail
- Social Sciences and BS Nursing
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.