USRN Nurse Associates | Northern Marianas License
- Taguig City, PhilippinesFort Bonifacio, Taguig City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguig CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- 38,000.00 - 41,992.00 PHP / monthPHP38,000.0041,992.0038,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Responsible for evaluating and screening potential admissions to the facility.
- Conducts utilization reviews to determine if patients are receiving care appropriate to illness or condition.
- Consults with medical and treatment staff regarding client diagnosis, medical justification, length of treatment, and case documentation.
- Communicate with physicians to ascertain their plans for a timely discharge.
- BS Nursing Graduate
- With PHRN license
- NCLEX passers from Northern Marianas or Saipan
- At least 3 months clinical experience in a hospital, clinic, health center or any healthcare institution
- Above Average English Communication skills
- Amenable to work on shifting schedule (including night shift)
- Willing to work in Fort BGC (Temporay Work from Home schedule during quarantine)
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Paid Sick Leave
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Work from Home
- Social Sciences and BS Nursing
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Health and Medical
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City, National Capital Region, Philippines
- Call Center / BPO
- 20 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.